HYDRO EXCAVAC has a fleet of vacuum excavators ranging from compact 2 WD, for those tight, congested spots, to high clearance 2wd & 4wd trucks for the difficult off road jobs.
All of our trucks
- Are serviced as per manufacturer recommendations
- Carry all their safety equipment
- Cover a range of different size jetting nozzles, lances, hoses and are equipped ready for the on the job unexpected situations.
Our purpose built Vacuum Excavators are designed and manufactured in Australia to excavate Aussie ground with ease. Hydro Excavac does not compromise on the safety of underground assets. We excavate at Telstra and Ergon Energy approved safe working pressures of 2000psi, and are at least 2 times faster and more efficient. All have 3-4m3 vacuum tank capacities, carry 2 500L of potable water and are fitted with jetting systems for pipe and drain cleaning.
While our business is vacuum excavation we also offer additional services to assist you in organising your job with one phone call.
At present we have:
- A Fleet of Vacuum Excavators – 2wd & 4wd
- 3.5ton Excavator – for digging service free areas
- Tipper Truck – for backfill and re-instatement
- Electronic Locating Equipment
- Concrete & Bitumen saw
- Jack hammers
- Generators & portable lighting
- Barricading equipment
- Temporary Fencing Hire
As we continue to evolve and work towards offering a one stop shop for all your job requirements our list of equipment will continue to expand.